Sunday, July 12, 2009

July 12

Took a few days off to spend with the family. Been busy. I even played hookie from church today which is something I try to not do. I did however get into his word. God wants us to remain in his word. The bible is our guide. Today's devotion is about practicing the presence of God.

And the Lord said, My presence shall go with you, and I will give you rest. Exodus 33:14
This is so true. The Lord will take care of us, provide for us, and give us rest as long as we remain in his presence. So when you are worried about how things in your life seem to not be working out like you wish, remember that God's presence is with you and you can rest in his promises. Life always works out according to his plan. We just have to trust in him.... he never fails.

No comments:

Post a Comment