Tuesday, July 7, 2009

July 7

"I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing." John 15:5
Just like a garden needs to have the weeds cleared out, sometimes our life needs to be rid of weeds. God does this through sometimes long, intense and difficult trials. None of us want to endure the pain of a trial but they are considered a test of our faith to help us grow and mature. Getting the weeds out of our life wil help us to see more clearly and help us perform better as a mother, a wife, a friend, ect... Look at your life today ..... Are their weeds in your garden. Clear them so the Lord may grow in your life.
Prayer: Dear Lord help me to clear the weeds of my life so that you may grow in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment