Wednesday, July 8, 2009

July 8

To everything there is a season, and a time for every matter or purpose under heaven. Ecclesiastes 3:1
Everyday in our lives is a new day. Sometimes there are struggles and sometimes there is laughter. "The only thing that remains the same is everything changes" Today you may be struggling with decisions that are life changing. Be careful to not get too attached to people, places, things... but always be free to move with the spirit. When your life seems to be flipped upside down and you feel the changes happening around you are too much to handle, look toward Jesus. He will never leave you or forsake you. He is always there for you in the good times and the bad. Follow his will and do not dwell on the past, but press on toward what lies ahead.
Sometimes it is difficult when we are in the middle of "drama" to see God's will. We want the pain to stop and we want things to go back to how they were. The problem with this is that it is never in our time, it is always in God's time. Our hurts and trials are meant to lead us closer to him. Rely in him and you will find peace. I have had many struggles over the last year and I have fought it every step og the way. Today I am finding peace. Just in the last couple weeks I have begun to put more faith in him to guide me. I guess that is how this blog began. Getting into God's word and letting him guide me. Focusing on what his plan is for me. Being thankful for all he has given me.
Today I pray if you are fighting the Lord's will for your life that you will let go. Let God lead you. Say "Ok, God. You have a plan here. I'm done hurting. I'm done trying to fix what is not meant to be fixed. I'm tired of worrying about tomorrow. I give it all to you. I will follow you. Lead the way. I know there is probably more hurt. I know there may be more changes, but i am yours."

No comments:

Post a Comment